Mary Buddig, ILC President
messages of a general nature will be posted here.
club president will convey more sensitive information via direct
email to the club members.
We missed those who could not join all of our
fellow club members to kick-off the summer. It was great catching up.
Club News ( hope I remembered
- We have new babies in the Buddig cottage, Hammond
Cottage and Dady cottage; Jaime and David Warne have a child due any day; and two
more arriving for Hollands’ in the fall.
- Catie Curran married Kyle Kelly(Holland grandson)
on Saturday, May 25. Congratulations!!!❤️
- Anne (Hammond) and Tony Malak’s son has been deployed. Please keep him and
his family in your prayers. I know that we are so grateful for his service.
- Tom Tucker
is healing, but still has some rehabbing to do. We are all grateful that he is on
- Nancy Bucur and Greg Smith are getting married on June
22nd at their cottage (ceremony only) at 3:30 (est). Guests will start to arrive around 3pm (est.) They are expecting around 65
guest. Some of the guests will be parking on the other side of lake and boating over. However, Nancy and Greg wanted to be respectful of all the club members and let you all know.
- Dady’s, Smith’s and Buddig’s parking areas are available. If anyone else will not be up that weekend, or have some extra parking
areas, please email Nancy or myself ( I will let her know)
- They also wanted to ask if any teen/college age club
members who wants to make some extra $ from 3-4:30 pm that day are available to be a valet.....or just to direct people to open parking. Let Nancy know
- We wish Nancy and Greg as well as Ellory and Emerson many blessings. How special to celebrate their
marriage at the lake. Congratulations and Best Wishes. ❤️
contact me via email or my cell if you are interested in being on the nominating committee. (630-337-3102)
- Please let me know if you are interested in helping with the 4th of July festivities.
- Please let me know if you have any issues other than water issues. I have pictures of many of the
water issues and wet shoes to prove it. This issue is a real struggle and will have to be discussed at the 4th of July meeting.
- Any other club business, please let me know
- The July 4th meeting
will be July 6th at 10 EST at Mary and Robert Buddig’s cottage.
- We hope
to have self defense part 2 at around 1
- Parade at 5:30
- Picnic at 6
- More Details to follow
- Please be cognizant
of the bylaws regarding dogs being on a leash, cleaning up areas around the cottages and behind garages as well as the noise
level. Respect is key.
I hope everyone has a great
week and fun times at the lake.